Friday, April 11, 2008

You know it's vacation when....


1. Dave jumps into the pool hits his head and blood goes everywhere!! 13 Stitches later....

2. We play Gestures and my mom somehow is on the ground acting like a snake...she had to use her entire body to act like a cobra....I almost peed my pants..

3. Someone gets pushed in the pool...I pushed Troy then I immediately jumped in...i knew what would be coming, Mom pushed Justin, Lindsey pushed Dave....all grandkids pushed Grandpa

4. staying up way too late to play meaningless games...

5. Stuffing ourselves at the Bellagio Buffet..

We went to Las Vegas last weekend to see Sean play baseball. He hit 2 homeruns! My parents bought a vacation home last year so everyone came to party.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it, it sounds like our family!

Troy Farnsworth said...

We found your blog through Troy and Meagan and they said you keep more up to date with pictures and events. Troy told me about the trip to Vegas. I can only imagine how much blood there must have been if this was taken later at the hospital. I can also picture everyone pushing each other into the pool. It's fun to see all of the pictures. Keep em coming.

brittney said...

yikes! that picture is scary. Sounds like an overall fun trip, and it gets me excited for my family's trip in a few months. I would've LOVED to see Beth's full body impression of a s
nake.... :)

Heather McClellan said...

i hope dave is ok! your trip sounds like fun! gotta love vegas...

Carol and Tyler said...

Now that's what I call vacation!!! Dave, I think red is your color!!

When are you guys coming out here for the 1/2???

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Nothing like Las Vegas hospitals. All sorts of crazies walking around. Can't wait to see you this week!

G. Sterling McCoy said...

atta boy dave! go big or go home.

so did someone have to give you mouth to mouth after you almost drowned? haha