Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Amazing Grace

This is one of the best movies I have seen. Great inspirational movie. My mother-in-law gave this to us and we loved it. Below is an overview of the movie.

Description:
From the makers of Ray, AMAZING GRACE tells the inspiring story of William Wilberforce and his passion and perseverance to pass a law ending the slave trade in the late 18th century. Several friends, including Wilberforce's minister, a reformed slave ship captain who penned the beloved hymn Amazing Grace, urge him to see the cause through.

2 comments:

brittney said...

I JUST saw this for the first time a few days ago! I REALLY liked it as well,... definitely 5 stars, and I definitely recommend it.

Carol and Tyler said...

Haha, I love when you love something. Way to be a promoter. When are we meeting in Vegas????