Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Emmett & Edward:True Brothers

Emmett just got another brother. He loves watching him climb the trees and just loves how his skin sparkles. He even loves to pet his hair. 



P.S.  I got this doll as a joke from my sis-in-law. I have had it in the box but Emmett saw it and totally wanted to play with the doll. We went to a Veterans Day parade later in the day and Emmett refused to leave "Edward" at home so "Edward" came along. I have never gotten so many weird looks from people!!

1 comment:

brittney said...

hahah!! this is awesome. Funny the things kids attach themselves to. Charlie was given a BIG superman doll, like 2.5 feet tall. and HAD to take it to the grocery store with us, and Gwen had a handfull of duplos. I was just in a big hurry I didn't have time to fight them. We got lots of crazy looks too.