Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Story of Fisher

It has been a month and I am still alive. Who knew having two kids could be so crazy! Here is the story of how Fisher arrived into the world. On Thursday, June 9, I was suppose to be induced but the hospital was completely full so we decided since it was a great day that we should go to the pool. I know you are thinking we are crazy but it was so hot. Emmett enjoyed it way too much.




On Friday, June 9, we called the hospital and they were still really full. I had a DR.'s appointment that afternoon. My doctor reassured me that we were going to have this baby tonight or Saturday. That night at 11 pm the hospital called to tell us to come. Really 11 pm at night?!?! So we packed our bags and headed to the hospital. After getting all the drugs we just sat and waited...


My water was broken that morning around 10. Things progressed faster after that and Fisher arrived at 1:09 that afternoon. This time labor was a lot easier and the recovery was better too. Fisher has lots of hair like Emmett.






Emmett thought Fisher was really cute but didnt want to touch him.



Everyone visiting their new cousin



 Finally arriving home!
 Grandma Hawks and Fisher
 Fisher looking his best!




Those are kissable lips!

1 comment:

Heather McClellan said...

Jess, he is so sweet! I'm glad you've survived having 2 kids thus far. It is crazy, but it does get easier after a month or two. We seriously need to get all our kiddos together some day!