Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day in the life of Emmett

I begin the day with strength training. I have decided to train for the 2024 Olympics in the rings. I demanded that my parents get me the proper equipment so I could be the best. Of course since I am so cute they got me the equipment.
My coach(mom) informed me that my dismount is very important so I am practicing my cute smile for the judges. Ladies love me!
After exercising I usually run errands with my mom or dad. I do not like to waste time in the car so I will always bring good reading material along for the ride. I am currently reading up on Dinosaurs. So fascinating! Grandpa McNaughton has taught me well.
 In the afternoon I need my beauty sleep. This particular day my Dad was really grumpy so I made him lay down too. We are all happier when we get more rest!
My parents are still making me cook dinner a few nights a week for them. I can understand why mom gets so frustrated when she doesn't know what to make. I feel the same too!!
I decided to go with plastic french fries. YUMMY!
Oh yea I forgot to ask.... 
Do these shoes make my feet look small?



3 comments:

Carol and Tyler said...

I LOVE when you do these posts!!! That picture of Dave and Emmett sleeping is the cutest! He's getting so big!! Just in time for baby!! I personally think that you should do this kind of post every day so I can be totally entertained :) Miss you guys!

brittney said...

what a great schedule! Send him over to my place to make dinner one night. Plastic french fries? yum!

Angela Baird said...

He is too cute! I love how they are starting to pretend so much! Just today I caught Robbie with a plastic hair dryer pretending to blow-dry his sister's hair! Emmett is so handsome! Looks like Sean's graduation was great too! Congrats Sean!