Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Washington Trip:Part 1

 We were able to go to Washington to visit my parents. Emmett had a lot of fun crawling everywhere. He would climb the stairs all the time. We slowly taught him to go down the stairs feet first but he still enjoyed going down head first.


 There is a great park with a pond and playground close to my parents house so we went and enjoyed ourselves in the cool weather.




 Emmett made some new friends at the zoo.

 Emmett loved to climb and bounce on this mini trampoline. My mom just got the new Ipad so Dave pretty much played on it most of the trip.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the last picture! It looks like Emmett is saying "Dad, get off my trampoline." Cute little haircut too.:)

Kjerstine said...

so sad i couldnt meet up wtih you while you were home! next time :)