Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another day in my life...

 In the morning I begin by stretching my back. A lot of my family(Dad, uncle Troy, uncle Sean) have major back problems. I think it's pretty pathetic but I do my own stretches to keep flexible.
 I then begin my breakfast. I am very hungry in the morning so I demand that I get two spoons or I have a breakdown. (See below: It's not pretty.)

 To make sure my mom keeps in shape I make her take me on walks in the morning. She also takes my friends Mac and Scout.
 After the rigorous walk around the neighborhood I need to stretch my legs. I can almost do the splits.

 As you can see from the picture I have a great body. To keep this body in shape I do about 100 push-ups a day.
About the middle of the day I have my dad hold me upside down. I feel it will help me grow taller. Not sure if its working yet I have my 9-month appointment soon so we will see.
 After doing push-ups I have to exercise my legs.I try to keep my legs nice and chubby. My mom makes me go so long and sometimes I just need a break.

 I have started a business massaging dogs. I think I am doing pretty good. I already have one client that loves it.

I have started a new skin program to keep my skin baby smooth. I have begun using blueberries.
 After my bath I have my dad massage my back and have my mom snuggle me in my plush blue towel.

Hope you enjoyed my day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahaha! I love all the pictures and the captions, especially the one with Dave holding him up-side-down.

Carol and Tyler said...

SOOO cute! Isn't it fun to see their personalities come out more and more?????

Carol and Tyler said...

SOOO cute! Isn't it fun to see their personalities come out more and more?????