Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Life.

Emmett:One Day of My Life
I usually wake up around 7 and have a gourmet breakfast of bananas. I have a facial at the same time with my bananas because it keeps my skin buttery smooth.

I then have to do laundry. I drool a lot and have to change my outfits a few times a day so my mom is busy and makes me fold the laundry. As you can see I hate matching socks.
To keep my muscular physique I have to do my exercises. I like to stretch a lot and I have great form.

In the afternoon I have playdates with my best friend Mac. He is kinda funny looking but keeps me entertained.
Since I live in Arizona I need to have a great tan so I go outside in the afternoon and play. I saw my friend Mac chewing on toys so I figured since he is doing it so can I. My green turtle is really good!
I want to be a model in the future so I have my mom do some headshots.
While I was outside I found this green stuff on the ground that was very interesting still not sure what it is...
At the end of the day I like to go to the spa and get a warm bath and snuggle in my blue bath towel. My dad embarrasses me and makes funny faces.(You can see I am not very happy with him.)

That's my life.
It's hard but someones got to do it.

8 comments:

Chris said...

What a stud - it will be fun when Emmett and Nathan can hang out and slobber on each other.

Lindsey said...

Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!!

Emily said...

I love that little tongue sticking out!

Kjerstine said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! and he is adorable! :) so glad you updated!

Amy said...

I love how you stash Emmett in the laundry basket.:) I can't wait to squeeeeze him!

Jaime said...

cute post. will you do one for my boys? love ya.

Carol and Tyler said...

don't even know what to say. Adorable!!!!! He sounds like he's learning some good tricks from his mama. Well done on one CUTE boy!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

He is so handsome, Jess! What camera do you have? It takes awesome pics.