Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Crib



This crib was made by my great grandpa for my mom when she was a baby. We refinished the crib and painted it white. The crib is an odd size so the incredible bedding was hand-made by an incredible seamstress! ME! I made the bumpers and sheet to fit this crib. It took hours and hours to make(it was pretty much a sweat shop at my house). So I am excited to get this done! I went to the doctor today and will be induced next Thursday unless this baby boy makes his appearance earlier.

9 comments:

Clare14 said...

Wahoo you are at the end! Unfortunately waiting the last couple of days is no fun because it could be any day. Hopefully he comes on his own and if not good luck sleeping the night before you get induced. I could hardly sleep a wink because I knew the next day I would be getting my baby! Its crazy but I'm excited for you guys. Hope you feel well.

Melissa said...

You did a great job on the bedding, i'm so proud of you! Have you made yourself any blankets yet? Let's try to do lunch or something before that baby comes.

Amy said...

I love it! July 30th will be a good birthday. Almost as good as July 29th.

brittney said...

Great job! That does look like a time-consuming project. It turned out beautiful! Good luck this week, I'll be thinking of you!!!!!

Nicole said...

Impressive Jessica!! Hopefully today is the day - cant wait to see this little guy :)

Carol and Tyler said...

Awesome job! Cant wait to see the little guy in there!

Heather McClellan said...

Good luck today! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Emily said...

That crib will be perfect to put next to or close to your bed. Believe me, when he wakes up hungry at 3 in the morning you're going to want that baby only an arm's distance away! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Its a great job on the bedding, i'm so proud of you!
___________________
Vince
Email Marketing Solutions