Thursday, April 16, 2009

Iron Crib

My friend has this crib and I fell in love with it when I babysat her kids. It is so unique and different. It's a crib that will last generations. It's coming end of June. We also got an antique dresser on craigs list for $70. The lady originally wanted $120 but I offered $70 and she seeing I was pregnant felt so bad so she gave me an awesome deal.

So in a few months you will be seeing baby room pictures that will be from the magazines of Martha Stewart...I wouldn't be surprised if she called me.

4 comments:

chris said...

that crib is dang cute... I can't WAIT for pictures of your baby's room...

Hannah said...

I would expect nothing less! Can't wait!!

Melissa said...

I also love Nicole's crib. Your smart to buy it when your having your first baby. I can't wait to see the nursery...

Emily said...

Yeah, you've gotta capitalize on being pregnant because you can get all kinds of deals and sympathy!