Thursday, March 12, 2009

My HandyMan...

When we moved into our house we didn't know but the garage door opener was broken so we had to buy a new one and install. I had no idea an installation booklet could be 50 pages long. It took Dave many hours and long nights to install the garage but he did it. It was a big moment when we pressed the button and the garage door actually moved by itself...it almost brought me to tears...(I was sick of opening the garage every morning to get my car out)...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayy for your handy man! gotta love that!

and i love your bathroom stuff! very bright and purdy!

please update photos of your growing bellllly!

brittney said...

great job, dave! I hate reading manuals/booklets . Yes, I also love your decorating style... Super cute!

G. Sterling McCoy said...

way to be davey! hey, by the way i JUST found out ya'll are expecting! what the heck? congrats tho, thats exciting. his middle name better be G$, cause its a boy right?

Hannah said...

ok, WE WANT PREGO PICS!! Can't wait to see that growing belly of yours!