Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party 2008!!

We had too much fun this year!! We made lots of good fun and played some really funny games. We played musical chairs (almost broke a chair), balloon poping contest (see video, I only uploaded one video but there was plenty of funny footage) and M&M spitting contest. I look forward to this event every year and it just keeps getting better.

Attendees: YMCA Village People, Tooth Fairy & Tooth, Skeletons, Rocky & Adrian, Dancing with the Stars professionals.

This year we wanted to do an original Halloween costume so we decided on skeletons. I got the sweats at Big Lots for 4 bucks each and then Dave cut out the bones. It was easy and totally freaky. Everyone at the party didn't know who we were.

This is Rocky and Adrian. As you can see my brother Troy always has to have his shirt off at every event (see last Halloween pictures). I think Adrian beat him up for the party.

These professionals are the newest addition to "Dancing with the Stars". Leather pant man is the 3 time Latin Champion and he's known in the dance world as "Red Silk". His partner Candi is a 2 time Champion in the sexy Samba dance and she is known for her agility and cheetah like moves.

SCARY!!!


This is the only G-Rated clip I could show you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

omgoodness!! So cute! I love your blog. I hope when I get married me and my siblings and all the other cousins are cool and still dress up for halloween :D

right now me and my room mates are sewing up our costumes- we're all being Disney princesses! (I'm Cinderella!) ... more pictures to follow

Emily said...

what did you dress the dogs as? I vote for the hot dogs with ketchup and mustard!

Kjerstine said...

OH MY GOSH. that video is a little out of control...
:)

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

OMG! Too funny on the baloon popping game. So sad this wasn't part of our Provo parties. Did you guys move again? Your place looks great.

Kjerstine said...

la la la. im a pumpkin at school today... youd die laughing!

oh and hey if brittany (shaw) gives you the info on how she makes the cute pages and anouncments, fill me in! ive been trying to figure it out for almost a year now and have asked and never hear anything back! :)

brittney said...

haha!! that party looks like it was a blast... not that I ever doubted. You are one amazing party thrower. Oh, and your costumes were great. I love trying to guess who is who in the big group picture before I read anything and I couldn't find you and dave anywhere.

Josh Farnsworth said...

Hey guys,
You look freeky! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Are you in California now? Do you happen to have a contact for Matt & Jamie Johnson? Josh needs to ask them a question. If you have their email address of phone number, will you please email it to me? farnsworthlaura@gmail.com
Let us know what you're all doing!
Laura